Kellogg's® Eggo® Cinnamon Toast Waffles
All the goodness of cinnamon toast in a convenient frozen waffle that's a great choice to reach for at breakfast time; Made with delicious, pantry-perfect ingredients, these frozen waffles are easy to heat, eat, and enjoy
MORE PRODUCT INFORMATION
- Packaged as 8, 10.75oz retail boxes; With a sweet, cinnamony flavor and a fluffy texture, these convenient waffles are made without artificial colors or flavors; A good source of 9 vitamins and minerals (see nutrition information for sodium content)
- Serve prepared near fresh fruit and morning condiments; This item is a good fit for Lodging, Hospitals, B&I, Transportation, Colleges/Universities, Caterers
- Enjoy the sweet taste of fluffy, cinnamony waffles anytime with this easy-to-make, easy-to-love breakfast treat
- Includes 8, 10.75oz retail boxes of convenient, frozen sets of waffles; 19.063 IN x 9.625 IN x 6.875 IN
Enriched flour(wheat flour, niacin, reduced iron, vitamin B1 [thiamin mononitrate], vitamin B2 [riboflavin], folic acid), water, sugar, vegetable oil(soybean and palm, canola and/or cottonseed), eggs, contains 2% or less ofleavening (baking soda, sodium aluminum phosphate, monocalcium phosphate), cinnamon, salt, whey, soy lecithin. Vitamins and Minerals:Calcium carbonate, reduced iron, vitamin A palmitate, vitamin B6 (pyridoxine hydrochloride), vitamin B12.
Preparation Instructions: HEATING DIRECTIONS
Keep Frozen Until Ready to Use.
Do Not Refreeze Thawed Product.
Toast or Heat Before Eating.
For toaster safety, do not break apart waffles before toasting.
TOASTER (RECOMMENDED METHOD)
1. Heat frozen waffle in toaster at LIGHTEST OR LOWEST heat setting.
2. Two toastings may be required to heat completely.
1. Preheat oven to 450 °F.
2. Place frozen waffles flat on baking sheet and heat in the oven for about 5 minutes or until crispy and hot.
Caution: Toaster capabilities vary. Please refer to manufacturer's instructions. Attend toaster while heating. Children should be supervised